😍Bluevine PPP Loan Wave😍
Go to bluevine.com and find the PPP loan application .
Register and activate your account via email .
Follow these steps instructions below!
Business Name: Full name of pro/jug
Trade Name: Full name or leave blank
Business address: address of full/pro
Tax EIN/SSN: enter SSN, EIN not needed
Annual revenue: this should be between 85-110k
Customers: Consumers/Private individuals
Entity Type: Sole proprietorship
Existing financing : None or other financing
Enter bank info (bank name, AN, RN, February 2020 statement) you can edit a current statement to say February 2020
Enter the general info that’s required.
Other than you, are there any individuals who own 20% or more of the business? : NO
Have you received a prior SBA loan? :Answer accordingly
Have you applied for a PPP loan with a different lender?: Answer accordingly
If yes, was it within the past seven days?: Answer accordingly
Is your business seasonal? :No
Business start date: Any date prior 03/2018. I use 2017 dates just to be safe.
Aside from Payroll, what else will this loan be used for? : Check all boxes (utilities, lease/mortgage)
Industry classification: I personally file as a caterer so that would fall under “Accommodation and Food Services” but this can be pretty much any service or job type.
Average monthly payroll: *THIS HAS TO BE $8000 IN ORDER TO GET 20k!*****
All following questions in section B/C are all NO.
Submit application, they will prompt you to verify email once they show qualification amount.
Once you complete email activation they will ask you for a schedule C form(super easy to make).
Go to pdffiller.com and sign up for free trial.
The schedule C is pretty self explanatory but the most vital part is line 31. This must match your “average monthly payroll” or it will not get approved. If you have any question about schedule C get at me. I can cook it up for you if needed. Other than that it should take less than a day or 2 for approval and another day or to for deposit to hit account.
1. Get client’s full info; name ssn address dob bank information and logins.
2. Visit bluevine.com and apply for credit. You would be ask info, fill in client’s information, strictly client’s details.
3. You would be ask how much you want as loan, stay below 50,000$ and proceed
4. Create account and follow process.
5. After, submit application, you should would know how much you qualify for based on your ssn/tax id.
6. Click on the link in the verification mail to create account and complete additional tasks.
7. After completing, wait for approval. If you’ve got good credit score, within 6 hours you’d be approved